While our department does not offer Ph.D programs, we offer three graduate programs:
|Master in Industrial Engineering (MS IE)|
|Master in Engineering, with specialization in Integrated Technology Management (MS ENGR ITM)|
|Concurrent MBA/MS Engineering Management (EMP)|
1) The application should be completed and submitted via the Cal State Apply. As part of the application, you will need to submit the following:
- Statement of purpose: Summarize your career objectives and experience
- Resume: Including education, employment, extracurricular/community activities, publications, if any, and memberships
- Three confidential letters of recommendation From a professor or manager/supervisor
- Official test scores (GRE, GMAT, TOEFL, IELTS) must be sent to institution code 4038
- Unofficial undergraduate transcript(s)
2) Send official transcripts from all previously attended universities to the following address:
San Luis Obispo, CA 93407-0031
Domestic and international applicants refer to Cal Poly's admission website.
Note: International applicants can only apply for fall quarter.
Contact the Cal Poly Admissions Office if you have any questions about the application process.
Current Cal Poly Engineering students are eligible to apply for either MS in Industrial Engineering (MS IE) or MS in Engineering, with specialization in Integrated Technology Management (MS ENGR ITM) though the Blended BS + MS program.